Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

4 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

Can you please help me with this issue. I can't seem to send outgoing messages particularly outside my organizations domain (am not sure if it's the right term to use). Please take a look at the error message I get when I try to email outside our domain:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
                                    recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

____________@outlook.com
                                     Domain (my organization name) has exceeded the max emails per hour (38/30 (126%)) allowed.  Message discarded.

And this is happening to everyone from my organization, but we can send each other emails. 

Looking forward to a positive reply. Thank you!

Cheers,

Keishzah

Hi and welcome to our forum Keishzah,

Your message indicated that our server is limiting your ability to send emails to 30 per hour. Normally our limit is 3000, but as the account you reside on has had abuse it has been limited at one point. I've set the default limit of 3000 again. Does it work better for you now?

Hi! :) That was really fast, It's now working fine. Thanks so much!

Great, you're welcome :)