Email DNS issue?

2 posts in this topic

Since the start of this month I have been unable to receive any emails via Outlook 2013. I received a letter than my domain had been moved to a new server on the 31st of October. However, the letter mentioned that my domain mjosa-hesteklinikk.no has changed, but the one I use for my email is my main domain mjosa-hesteklinikk.com. I'm not sure why this would affect my email, and seemingly nothing has changed with the .com domain. All of my settings in Outlook incoming and outgoing servers match the information in the letter. The strange thing is I can send emails, but when anyone sends an email to me it bounces back and they get this message:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
failed:

SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: mail.mjosa-hesteklinikk.com (213.162.246.72) reason: 550-The mail server could not deliver mail to post@mjosa-hesteklinikk.com.
  The
550-account or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the 550 proper dns entries.

SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: mjosa-hesteklinikk.no (46.250.221.32) reason: 550 No such person at this address.

I have contacted customer service who suggested this has something to do with Wix, however Wix is not connected to my email in any way, my domain forwards to my Wix site, but this has nothing to do with email, I do not use Wix's email service. I really need a solution to this ASAP. As I can not receive emails, I have signed up here with a different email gmail address.

Hello,

Since your domain is using WIX's nameservers, you have to change the DNS with them as we sent to you in email.
Change the MX records for your domain to: cpanel88.proisp.no

Then email will start working again for your domain. If you need help with this we can assist you if we get access to your Wix account.